A Diploma certified hospital documentation and record management who deals with medical record science . Perform routine clinical record procedures within acceptable quality control parameters in medical record science, biostatistics computerised hospital management.
2 Years :- 1 and ½ year Theory / 6 month Practical
+2 Pass with any stream
To planning, controlling, directing, organizing, training, promoting, and other managerial activities related to the creation , maintenance and use and disposition of medical records to achieve adequate and proper documentation of a health care organizations policies and transactions..
- Central Government
- Corporate Hospital
- Foreign Hospital
- Nursing Homes
- Communicative English and computer fundamentals
- Medical record science and medical terminology
- International classification of disease
- Anatomy and physiology
- Bio- chemistry
- Pathology, pharmacology and clinical pathology
- Biostatistics computerised hospital management